When a transportation crisis occurs, the stakes are high. In transportation hubs around the world, Everbridge technology is managing every-day and extraordinary emergencies effectively and efficiently, keeping first responders, badged personnel, management, and passengers informed about what’s happened and what’s next. Whether it’s a critical safety issue or just convenience at stake, state and local governments are the ones charged with notifying their employees and citizens in a clear and timely manner, with information that’s relevant to the situation, in a way that they prefer. Everbridge provides interactive communication and mass notification solutions that help government organizations to increase citizen and stakeholder connectivity, improve staffing operations and protect lives and infrastructure.
- Increase response time and eliminate human error by automating communication
- Ensure passenger safety
- Drive operational metrics
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Read More
Rail and Transit Authorities
- Real-time Employee Accountability – If there is an explosion or fire in a terminal, launch interactive polling notifications and immediately confirm the safety and whereabouts of all badged employees who work in the impacted area, allowing management to keep the pulse of the entire organization, even in times of crisis.
- AOC Automated Interface – when the pressure is on in the control center environment, provide personnel with an easy-to-use interface with customized drop-down menus and built-in response paths, dramatically reducing human error while speeding up response.
- Read More
Critical Operations and Physical Security
- Airport Emergency Conference Notifications – Convene on the fly using an instant conference notification, which places outbound calls to targeted teams and immediately connects participants to an Everbridge-hosted conference bridge—there are no phone numbers to dial, pin numbers to enter, or seconds lost.
- Trigger Notifications – Integrate existing system sensors and operational alarms to trigger automated notifications to the appropriate response personnel who are on-call for each incident or alarm, with or without human intervention.
- Automated Lightning and Severe Weather Alerts – When severe weather threatens operations, or lightning is within 10 or 4 miles of your airport, automated notifications are delivered to operations, management and airport tenants. Confirmation of receipt ensures messages reach the appropriate personnel.
- Capital Project Communication or Storm Recovery – Instantly add teams of local responders or contract workers who are on your airport grounds for a specific project or storm cleanup, facilitating immediate and effective communication without integrating these temporary workers with the airport’s database of permanent, badged personnel.
Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- Auditable Incident Log – As airport personnel launch new broadcasts or add journal entries to ongoing incidents, an off-premise, auditable record is created and automatically archived. This report contains time-stamped line items, providing an excellent tool for post-incident analysis and legal risk mitigation.