Operations Specific Use Cases
- Incident response. Respond quickly and accurately to any incident using pre-defined, automated communications.
- Resource management. Effectively allocate the right resources to problems in real-time.
- Business continuity. Prevent communication mistakes that prolong business interruptions.
- Critical operations. Mobilize response teams rapidly, continuously coordinate with other groups or organizations, report ongoing status to key managers.
- Safety and security. Disseminate critical information to response teams before they arrive on scene.
- Infrastructure resilience. Eliminate communication failure points through use of a multi-pronged communication infrastructure and multiple points of broadcast initiation.
- Reporting. Ensure real-time reporting of communication efforts with an audit trail for compliance and learning purposes.
- Termination of recovery operations. Bring recovery efforts to an orderly close by sending out an all-clear message and closing out an incident response.