Everbridge Matrix provides a simple, web-based solution that helps you automate your control center operations and response plans. Simple to use drop-down menus automate incident communications and built-in logic ensures information is automatically distributed to designated individuals quickly and efficiently – via landline, email, text messaging, fax, mobile device, pager, and more. Real-time reporting and audit trail capabilities enable your personnel to quickly and easily communicate, report and remedy business interruptions based on incident type, location and severity. Highly configurable and customizable, Everbridge Matrix automates an organization’s current response plan for any incident type, in any industry.
- Automated, template-driven communications. Control Center and Operations staff simply select incident type, severity and location from a drop-down menu and the appropriate information is sent to a pre-defined list of recipients.
- Extensive incident communication tracking. Everbridge Matrix provides real-time reporting and creates an audit trail for all journal and note entries along with outbound notifications and acknowledgements by response personnel for compliance purposes.
- Highly customizable. Everbridge Matrix can be configured to fit the needs of any organization. The system seamlessly handles updates and escalations according to your existing response procedure for any incident.
- Improves productivity of the Control Center and Operations by enabling key personnel to focus on incident resolution rather than manual notification and reporting.
- Eliminates human error in incident communications and reporting through end-to-end automation of pre-defined notification procedures.
- Increases responsiveness by removing the guess-work of who to call and when; built-in logic in Everbridge.
- Matrix automates communications and escalates issues seamlessly.
- Provides consistent messaging through delivery of pre-defined message templates.
- Increases incident visibility with real-time reporting capabilities that allow you to track communications of the incident lifecycle from its beginning to resolution.
- Reduces maintenance headaches with our hosted Software-as-a-Service model that provides faster message delivery and does not require the installation of hardware, software or phone lines.
- Ensures maximum security of all data through Everbridge’s use of an Oracle/Linux platform and redundancy built in at every level across multiple active data centers.
- Incident Response. Respond quickly and accurately to any incident using pre- defined, automated communications.
- Resource Management. Effectively allocate the right resources to problems in real time.
- Business Continuity. Prevent communication mistakes that prolong business interruptions.
- Critical Operations. Mobilize response personnel rapidly, continuously coordinate with other groups or organizations (both internal and external) and report ongoing status to key managers.
- Safety and Security. Disseminate information related to threats to personal safety, continuity of operations or customer service levels; keep internal and external personnel fully informed.
- Infrastructure Resilience. Eliminate communication failure points through use of a multi-pronged communication infrastructure and multiple points of broadcast initiation.
- Reporting. Ensure real-time reporting of communication efforts with an audit trail for compliance and learning purposes.
- Terminate Recovery Operations. Bring recovery efforts to an orderly close by sending out an “all-clear” message and closing out an incident response.
- Code alerts: Cut the time it takes to issue and respond to yellow, red, pink, and black code alerts and more.
- STEMI alerts: Notify emergency room personnel, cardiac catheterization laboratory technicians, and cardiologists faster to ensure patients receive life-saving treatment more quickly.
- Crisis team activation: Assemble emergency response teams and alert public law enforcement agencies to situation.
- Staff callbacks: Schedule nurses, doctors, and other medical staff on short notice, automatically polling them for expected report time.
- First-responder dispatch: Dispatch security to respond to incidents.
- Regional collaboration: Communicate and coordinate with external resources, such as local government, regional hospitals, CDC, Department of Public Health, and more.
- Notify neighboring facilities with which you have MOUS for patient transfers and evacuations.
- Continuity of operations plan activation: Build multi-message scenarios that align with plan activation triggers for more rapid response.
- Continuity of patient care alerts: Monitor, verify, and distribute information related to any threat to continuity of patient care.
- Situation updates: Provide ongoing status updates as an incident progresses and is resolved.
- Social distancing and infection control: Leverage the Everbridge system’s scheduled and on-the-fly conference call capabilities to reduce non-critical face-to-face contact.