Starting on Sunday, March 30, the Everbridge team will be out in full force at the 50th annual Disaster Recovery Journal Spring World 2014 conference in sunny Orlando, Florida. We’re particularly excited for this year’s event—the premier business continuity conference—as it’s been quite a year for our team and we are chomping at the bit to share some of our latest critical communication innovations and insights.
Anyway, if you are heading to the show, here is a quick rundown of what to expect from Everbridge. Oh, and if you can’t make it, no problem. We will be live-Tweeting from @Everbridge, and using the conference hashtag– #DRJSpring:
- BCI North America Awards: To kick things off, we will heading to the BCI North America Awards on Sunday, March 30. We are excited to have been named a finalist for Business Continuity Provider of the Year (Product) and Business Continuity Innovation of the Year.
- Visit our booth (#301): Our team of experts will be answering questions and running product demos around the clock, including our most recently unveiled solution, Interactive Visibility: Threat View, powered by NC4. Our team and NC4 will lead demos and describe the benefits of merging global threat assessment functionality with our Unified Critical Communications Suite.
- Exclusive sneak peeks: Also at the booth, we will be providing an inside look at the beta versions of our newest mobile applications (powered by our partner, Cobalt).
- Don’t miss your chance to win an iPad: Enter to win one of two new iPads by taking a brief survey on emergency preparedness best practices at our booth. You can also save yourself time by taking the survey in advance at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1586751/Everbridge-Readiness-Assessment-DRJ.
- Customer Love: Every 30 minutes we will also hold exclusive “customer only” discussions with Claudia Dent, vice president of product management. Contact email@example.com to request one of these sessions in advance. There is still time!
Outside of the show room floor, we look forward to spending time with our valued partners and customers and meeting new friends around town. Make sure to give us a shout if you will be there!