Upcoming webinar: Best practices for enterprise critical communication with Chris Horne of CIBC Mellon
Increasingly, workplace safety and emergency response planning have become major focus areas for all types of organizations. Enterprise-level organizations, in particular, are under constant pressure to keep employees safe and offer a robust emergency response strategy.
On Thursday, April 30th, 2015 2:00 PM (ET)/11:00 AM (PT), CIBC Mellon’s AVP of Business Continuity Management and Corporate Security, Chris Horne, will join our CTO, Imad Mouline, for another installment of our Expert Insights webinar series – Best Practices for Enterprise Critical Communication.
Founded in 1996, CIBC Mellon is a Canadian financial services company focused on the investment servicing needs of Canadian institutional investors and international institutional investors into Canada. In this webinar, Chris will provide participants with a glimpse into how CIBC Mellon has developed a comprehensive business continuity program to support critical communication planning, response and program management including:
- Rapidly alerting employees at work or at home, confirming their safety and directing them to alternate work arrangements
- Providing confidence to clients that business continuity risks are being well-managed
- Utilizing polling information for planning purposes and in weather emergencies
- Leveraging universe mapping to align recovery and continuity planning with employees’ residential dispersion
- Increasing situational intelligence using Threat View
- Coordinating training drills and exercises to prepare response teams and the broader employee base
- Reducing administrative effort associated with maintaining employee contact information
- Strengthen data integrity of employee files
- Aligning to the ISO 22301 standard for business continuity management