BURLINGTON, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Everbridge, a global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions, today announced the launch of Everbridge Intelligent Profiles™, a new solution that combines physical access control systems data with multi-factor location awareness data to rapidly find and communicate with employees during disruptive events or emergency situations. With today’s workplace becoming increasingly mobile – featuring distributed teams, large campuses, contractors and remote employees – this new solution improves the ability of organizations to prioritize safety and communications by coordinating an employee’s last known location, work schedules and travel itineraries.
Everbridge Intelligent Profiles can combine employee location information from multiple different systems to provide companies with more granular data on specific employees. This richer information set enables critical communications to reach the right employee, in the right location or facility, on the right device with the right information, during a disruptive global or local event. The solution can integrate data from:
- Existing physical access points, such as magnetic card readers or badges for building entry
- Information technology (IT) network access data from wired and wireless access points
- Travel information, including corporate travel and hoteling systems
- Everbridge mobile applications
The Everbridge Intelligent Profiles solution helps ensure that organizations have accurate information to assess employee location for automated communications during major disruptive business events ranging from power outages that require relocation to alternate locations, to fires that require mustering processes during building evacuation, to active shooter scenarios that might provoke “shelter in place” actions.
Additional functionality includes:
- Unified location Intelligent Profiles: Automatically keep a current record of an employee’s “last known” location, even when they are traveling. The solution can combine travel plans, wireless and network presence data, office hoteling data, mobile geo-location, physical access and badging system data to give a current, accurate view of employee location.
- Improved communication with traveling employees: Communicate with traveling employees based on their expected versus actual locations.
- Automate mustering, building evacuations and “shelter in place”: Build employee lists based on location and proximity to an incident, whether employees are in their assigned location or a location they are visiting. Use two-way communication to reach out to specific individuals for instant acknowledgment or re-allocation – and to quickly confirm when each employee is safe.
- Quickly target and reach people: Target the people potentially in harm’s way via SMS text, voice, mobile app, digital signage or desktop alerts.
The Everbridge Intelligent Profiles solution helps companies to bridge the gap between physical and logical security. It can deliver security communications to safeguard employees wherever they may be, providing new opportunities for employee protection and corporate risk services. Everbridge connectors leverage data from third-party physical access control & badging systems and can be customized and enhanced by security system integrators. Additionally, the Intelligent Profiles offering can provide security consultants with a more advanced security solution that can enable their clients to view and access data-rich employee information and respond to incidents in times of crisis.
Everbridge will be in attendance at the annual ISC East event, taking place from Nov. 18-19, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Company executives will be showcasing the new Intelligent Profiles solution throughout the event at booth number 258.
Everbridge is a global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, the Everbridge platform enables customers to quickly and reliably deliver the right message and reach the right people, on the right device, in the right location, at the right time. Utilizing sophisticated communications technologies, Everbridge has the ability to deliver and verify messages in near real-time to more than 100 different communication devices, in over 200 countries and territories, in multiple languages – all simultaneously. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles, with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.