Everbridge Unveils New Everbridge University with On-Demand Training for the Everbridge Solutions Suite
Glendale, Calif. – Oct. 23, 2012 – Everbridge today announced the launch of Everbridge University, an on-demand, online training resource for the Everbridge solutions suite. Aimed at increasing proficiency and ROI for Everbridge users, Everbridge University currently contains over 60 training modules. With Everbridge University, new users can immediately start a training course that can be tailored to their needs and expedite use of the system. The modules cover a variety of topics, including communication best practices, increasing ROI, and use of the Everbridge API for customized use of the system. Training modules are divided into short, easily digestible portions to make training an easy on going process for any organization using the Everbridge system. By making the training available online, organizations are enabled to train their employees from anywhere at anytime, without requiring a formal scheduled classroom setting. Individuals can progress through the brief modules as their schedule permits, facilitating training without a significant time commitment. Everbridge University courses:
- Are continuously available and free for customers and partners to learn or review.
- Use Adobe flash videos with audio narrations.
- Are self-paced training that allow students to learn when they have time and at their own pace.
- Offers just-in-time learning using small, focused content modules.
- Require no travel or facilities, the classroom is anywhere a learner has Internet access.