New Everbridge System Offers First Social, Mobile, Global Communications Platform for EMEA
LONDON. –October 22, 2012 – Today, Everbridge announces the availability of the next generation of mass communication software, the first social, mobile, global communications solution platform for EMEA. Unlike any communications or emergency notification solution on the market, the new Everbridge solutions suite combines interactive visibility and mass notification allowing organizations to deploy a real-time interactive communications strategy around critical activities. The new Everbridge solutions suite simultaneously integrates social media networks and mobility on a globally ready platform to expand the reach and increase delivery of important, often life-saving, communications during major events or routine incidents. New Everbridge System Highlights Getting the right message to the right person at the right time
- Everbridge has made available a new solution called Mass Notification that combines notification capabilities with rich mapping and worldwide geo-targeting options in a single solution. With Everbridge Mass Notification, you can improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of your critical communications.
- Everbridge has made available a new solution called Interactive Visibility that gives administrators a single interactive communications console to monitor and gather intelligence from various social media and internal data sources. With Everbridge, you can now harness the power of social media by extracting only the relevant, real-time data that is important to your organization.
- Everbridge has made available a new Mobile Member application offered with Interactive Visibility that allows members to receive push notifications, respond to and initiate messages, and share geo-tagged images as well as information relevant to an incident or event. With Everbridge, you can now enhance your existing emergency resources with your entire recipient network.
- Everbridge has made available new global capabilities in Mass Notification that help organizations to reduce calling costs and comply with local data protection regulations. With Everbridge, calls are initiated locally which results in enhanced quality, improved recipient response, and reduced cost. All contact data is stored in and confined to appropriate geographic locations to meet local regulations while providing multinational organizations a unified global view of their operations.
- Webinar: How to Incorporate Social Media Into Your Alerting Plans Webinar – On October 4, 2012. The webinar will feature crisis communications expert Dr. Robert Chandler, author of the book Emergency Notification, and Imad Mouline, Chief Strategy Officer, Everbridge discussing how social media is changing critical communications, and what that means for your organization. Register here!