Our webinar replay: CMS Interpretive Guidelines for Emergency Preparedness is now available on-demand. We invite you to review the information at your own pace and use it as a checklist against what you’re already doing for emergency communications at your facility.
The healthcare industry took notice in the Fall of 2016 when CMS issued it’s first ever set of guidelines on emergency preparedness. The new criteria has teeth in it, healthcare facilities face fines if they are not in compliance by November 15th of this year. We have worked to pull together an extensive library of CMS Emergency Preparedness Resources for you to use as you review and update your plans to meet the new criteria.
- The two big points emphasized in the interpretive guidelines
- Essential communications for staff
- Essential communications for functions
- Communication with the local community
- 5 Steps to review your communication plans and ensure you will meet criteria
Please click here, to access our complimentary webinar now. In addition, you might be interested in downloading our companion white paper.