Keynoters General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and Scott Gottlieb, MD, Joined by Top Leaders Across Industry and Government as Speakers for Everbridge’s “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” Executive Summit, May 20-21
C-Level Speakers from The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Cleveland Clinic, U.S. Army, Accenture, Biogen, The NBA’s Boston Celtics, State of Florida, BMO and other Top Organizations to Discuss How to Return to Work, Utilize Contact Tracing and Manage Operations to Best Mitigate the Risk of COVID-19
BURLINGTON, Mass. – May 14, 2020 – Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced the addition of premier business, healthcare and government executive speakers for its “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” virtual leadership summit to be held May 20-21, 2020. Senior leaders from Accenture, Biogen, BMO Financial Group, Box, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the CDC Foundation, Cleveland Clinic, Cytiva, DHR Health, Finastra, Florida Division of Emergency Management, Florida State University, Houston Methodist Hospital, The NBA’s Boston Celtics, Russell Reynolds, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tripadvisor, XPO Logistics and the U.S. Army will join keynote speakers General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and Scott Gottlieb, MD, to discuss return to work, contact tracing best practices and the road to recovery.
To register for this leadership event, please visit Everbridge’s event registration page.
The two-day virtual summit will address the steps organizations and governments are taking to track and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and chart the way forward. The event will cover mechanisms for the various sectors to work together to manage this global pandemic and will focus on the policies and actions organizations can take to keep people safe and restore operations.
“As the global leader in critical event management and public warning solutions, Everbridge partners with thousands of forward-thinking companies, governments, healthcare organizations and first responders around the world to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19,” said Everbridge Chief Executive Officer David Meredith. “While our initial pandemic-related work focused on keeping employees and citizens safe, rerouting supply chains, and helping businesses transition operations to virtual environments, we must now pivot as a society to the next critical phase of our recovery – to safely bring employees back to work and citizens back to public spaces.”
New Speakers and Sessions
The latest speakers and sessions round out an already impressive lineup spanning sectors, industries, and job functions on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19. New speakers include:
- Judy Monroe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC Foundation
- Jay Butler, Deputy Director, Infectious Diseases, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Mark P. Stevenson, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Roberta Levy Schwartz, Ph.D., FACHE, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Executive Officer of Houston Methodist Hospital
- Major General Kevin Vereen, Provost Marshal General, U.S. Army
- William Peacock, III, Chief of Operations, Cleveland Clinic
- Jared Moskowitz, Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Paul Chapman, Global Chief Information Officer, Box
- Michael Santiago, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information Technology, Cytiva (formerly part of GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
- Russ Soper, Chief Information Officer, Finastra
- Javier Malcolm, Interim Chief Medical Information Officer, DHR Health
- Matt Fassler, Chief Strategy Officer, XPO Logistics
- Beth Grous, Chief People Officer, Tripadvisor
- Lawrence Zelvin, Executive Vice President & Head of Financial Crimes Unit, BMO Financial Group
- Keith White, Executive Vice President, Gap Inc.
- Kyle Clark, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Florida State University
Sessions at the “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” summit include:
- “COVID-19 Update, Critical Protection Work and Response” with Dr. Judy Monroe, CDC Foundation Chief Executive Officer; Dr. Jay Butler, CDC Deputy Director of Infectious Diseases; and Jaime Ellertson, Executive Chairman, Everbridge
- “Return to Work: Contact Tracing and Beyond” with Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer of Everbridge
- “Road to Recovery for Health Systems: An Executive Perspective” with William M. Peacock, III, Chief of Operations for Cleveland Clinic; Roberta Levy Schwartz, Ph.D., FACHE, Chief Executive Officer for Houston Methodist Hospital; and Mark Green, General Manager for Everbridge
- “Advancing COVID-19 Testing and Maintaining Business Continuity Amid the Pandemic” with Mark P. Stevenson, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- “Using JARVISS to Protect Soldiers, the Civilian Workforce and Family Members” with Major General Kevin Vereen, U.S. Army Provost Marshal General, and Mike Mostow, Vice President, Federal Sales, Everbridge
- “Managing the Return of the NBA’s Boston Celtics” with Richard Gotham, President, Boston Celtics and Vernon Irvin, Chief Revenue Officer, Everbridge
- “Managing Supply Chains Amid and After COVID-19” with Matthew Fassler, Chief Strategy Officer, XPO Logistics, and Joel Rosen, Chief Marketing Officer, Everbridge
- “COVID-19: What the New Normal Means for Corporate Security” with Daniel Biran, Head of Security, Biogen; Arlin Pedrick, Chief Security Officer & Managing Director, Global Asset Protection, Accenture; Keith White, Executive Vice President Gap, Inc.; and Tracy Reinhold, Chief Security Officer for Everbridge
- “CIOs: Responding to Disruption” with Paul Chapman, Chief Information Officer, Box; Michael Santiago, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information Technology, Cytiva; Russ Soper, Chief Information Officer, Finastra; and David Starmer, Chief Transformation Officer, Everbridge
- “COVID-19, A Road to Recovery in Government and Higher Education” with Kyle Clark, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Florida State University, and Brian Toolan, Senior Director of Public Sector Strategy, Everbridge
- “Road to Recovery: Digital Strategies for Health Systems” with Javier Malcolm, MD, Interim Chief Medical Information Officer, DHR Health, and Eric Chetwynd, Senior Director, Health Industry Solutions, Everbridge
- “Human Resources: The Pandemic Response and the Future of the Workplace” with Beth Grous, Chief People Officer, Tripadvisor, and Nada Usina, Managing Director, Executive Committee Member and Technology Sector Global Co-Leader, Russell Reynolds
- “Public Warning System Platforms—Enabling the Return to Normality” with Michael Hallowes, Former National Director, Australia’s Emergency Alert Program, and Javier Colado, Senior Vice President, International, Everbridge
- “Handling Digital Threats in a COVID-19 World” with Lawrence Zelvin, Executive Vice President and Head of Financial Crimes Unit, BMO Financial Group, and Vick Vaishnavi, Senior Vice President, Global Solutions, Everbridge
- “Using Market Intelligence and Technology to Gain Competitive Advantage amid COVID-19” with Tracy Reinhold, Chief Security Officer of Everbridge
- “Managing the Complexity of Phased Reopening Using Risk Intelligence” with Karl Kotalik, Head of Global Risk Intelligence Solutions, Everbridge
To see the full list of speakers and register for the event, please visit HERE.
As the global leader in critical event management and public warning, Everbridge and its global platform reach over 550 million people across the world while serving leading F500 companies as well as cities, states, and entire countries. Everbridge serves more than 5,000 organizations globally, over 3,700 first responder agencies, and 1,500 healthcare entities.
In response to COVID-19, the Everbridge platform has delivered over 350 million communications specific to coronavirus as well as launched its COVID-19 Shield rapid deployment templates and Return to Work software solution to protect people and maintain operations amid the pandemic. Everbridge also partners with the U.S. Army to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 across over 400 military locations in 70 countries. The company provides daily updates on its Coronavirus Preparedness Hub.
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe and businesses running. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events including IT outages, cyber-attacks or other incidents such as product recalls or supply-chain interruptions, over 5,200 global customers rely on the company’s Critical Event Management Platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes through the secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices, and track progress on executing response plans. The company’s platform sent over 3.5 billion messages in 2019 and offers the ability to reach over 550 million people in more than 200 countries and territories, including the entire mobile populations on a country-wide scale in Australia, Greece, Iceland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Sweden, and a number of the largest states in India. The company’s critical communications and enterprise safety applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, Safety Connection™, IT Alerting, Visual Command Center®, Public Warning, Crisis Management, Community Engagement™ and Secure Messaging. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 47 of the 50 busiest North American airports, 9 of the 10 largest global consulting firms, 8 of the 10 largest global auto makers, all 4 of the largest global accounting firms, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based health care providers, and 6 of the 10 largest technology companies in the world. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in Lansing, San Francisco, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Bangalore, Kolkata, London, Munich, New York, Oslo, Singapore, Stockholm and Tilburg. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including but not limited to, statements regarding the anticipated opportunity and trends for growth in our critical communications and enterprise safety applications and our overall business, our market opportunity, our expectations regarding sales of our products, our goal to maintain market leadership and extend the markets in which we compete for customers, and anticipated impact on financial results. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and were based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections as well as the beliefs and assumptions of management. Words such as “expect,” “anticipate,” “should,” “believe,” “target,” “project,” “goals,” “estimate,” “potential,” “predict,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “intend,” variations of these terms or the negative of these terms and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which involve factors or circumstances that are beyond our control. Our actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including but not limited to: the ability of our products and services to perform as intended and meet our customers’ expectations; our ability to successfully integrate businesses and assets that we may acquire; our ability to attract new customers and retain and increase sales to existing customers; our ability to increase sales of our Mass Notification application and/or ability to increase sales of our other applications; developments in the market for targeted and contextually relevant critical communications or the associated regulatory environment; our estimates of market opportunity and forecasts of market growth may prove to be inaccurate; we have not been profitable on a consistent basis historically and may not achieve or maintain profitability in the future; the lengthy and unpredictable sales cycles for new customers; nature of our business exposes us to inherent liability risks; our ability to attract, integrate and retain qualified personnel; our ability to maintain successful relationships with our channel partners and technology partners; our ability to manage our growth effectively; our ability to respond to competitive pressures; potential liability related to privacy and security of personally identifiable information; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, and the other risks detailed in our risk factors discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including but not limited to our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2019 filed with the SEC on February 28, 2020. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent our views as of the date of this press release. We undertake no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
All Everbridge products are trademarks of Everbridge, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.