LEGAL, PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Acceptable Use Policy
Everbridge has prepared this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) as a guide for its clients to understand the intended and permissible uses of our service. This AUP sets forth guidelines for acceptable use of the applicable Everbridge service(s) (the “Service(s)”) by Client and its users.
The Services must be used in accordance with the guidelines for each Service. The guidelines for each Service product are set forth within the applicable Product Inclusion Sheet and the Support Services Guide.
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP. You may not:
- Use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
- Use the Service for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- Use the Service to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Everbridge, an Everbridge employee, another user or any other person or entity, including by utilizing another user’s identification, password, account name or persona without authorization from that user
- Use the Service in any manner that could disrupt, disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service for you or others (including the ability to send timely notifications through the Service), via various means including overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “denial of service” attacks, or “crashing”
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material made available through the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to, any viruses, trojan horses, worms, or logic bombs, that interfere with the proper working of the Service or could be technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without Everbridge’s express written consent.
- Take any action in order to obtain services to which such client is not entitled
- Attempt any action designed to circumvent or alter any method of measuring or billing for utilization of the Service
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
Everbridge Rights and Remedies
If Client becomes aware of any content or activity that violates this AUP, Client shall take all necessary action to prevent such content from being routed to, passed through, or stored on the Everbridge network and shall promptly notify Everbridge. Client’s failure to comply with this AUP may result in Everbridge taking action anywhere from a warning, to a suspension or termination of Service. Everbridge will endeavor to provide notice to Customer prior to any suspension or termination of Service, but may immediately suspend or terminate in instances where continued provision of Service may cause significant harm to Everbridge, the Service or other clients.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
Everbridge reserves the right to modify this AUP from time-to-time, in its sole discretion, effective upon posting a revised copy of the Acceptable Use Policy on https://www.everbridge.com/about/legal/acceptable-use-policy/. Any use of Everbridge network and Services after such modification shall constitute acceptance of such modification. Any violation shall be sent to https://www.everbridge.com/contact-us.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Everbridge, Inc., is a government contractor and is subject to the requirements of Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Assistance Act and VEVRAA. Pursuant to these requirements, the Equal Opportunity Clauses found at 41 Code of Federal Regulations sections 60-1.4(a) (1-7), sections 60-250.4(a-m), sections 60-300.5 (1-11) and sections 60-741.5 (a) (1-6) are incorporated herein by reference as though set forth at length, and made an express part of this Agreement.