Training your staff is a critical component in any enterprise.
Proper emergency notification requires that your staff understands the system and is comfortable using it. Everbridge University provides the training you need to get the full value from your investment and teaches users the skills, techniques, concepts, and best practices they need to effectively leverage the Everbridge Mass Notification solution. Everbridge offers two training solutions, and both can be coupled with Everbridge Professional Services to ensure accelerated system deployment and adoption:
- Readily available on-line courses to develop core system concepts and refresh skills at any time
- Customized on-site instructor-led training
In addition to free, unlimited web-based training and a comprehensive on-line knowledgebase, Everbridge offers customized training and documentation developed to formalize knowledge transfer and ensure ongoing self-sufficiency. Whether you select from a list of popular topics or designate specific learning needs, Everbridge Professional Services supplies instructor-led training, course content and documentation customized to match to your organization’s unique structure and system usage requirements. This service is advantageous for large entities with well-defined communication processes and/or organizations with frequent employee turnover.
Although sending a message with Everbridge Mass Notification is very simple, there are institutions that need to be confident that key employees can safely and accurately utilize the full range of notification tools available in the Everbridge Suite. The Everbridge Mass Notification Message Sender Certification is designed to identify those with the understanding of the full versatility and best practices involved in creating and sending messages.
You will need a client portal account to use Everbridge University. If you do not have an Everbridge Client Portal account or need assistance accessing your existing Client Portal account, please contact the Everbridge customer support team by emailing email@example.com or calling +1-818-230-9798 (Toll-free USA/Canada: 1-866-436-4911).
Everbridge University On-Line Learning Modules - Free
- Continuously available and free for customers and partners
- Uses animated videos with audio narration to accommodate different learning styles
- Quizzes allow learners to review their understanding of key concepts
- Self-paced training allows learners to study on their own schedule and at their own pace
- Small, focused lessons provide just-in-time training to learn or review a particular subject
- No travel or facilities required – the classroom is anywhere and anytime a learner has Internet access
Everbridge University On-Site Training - For a Fee
- Can be scheduled and delivered based on your schedule
- Consists of Five role based courses are available for Administrators or Users
- Courses are taught by Everbridge instructors who are subject matter experts
- Can reinforce training content demonstrations on your Everbridge portal with your features
- Can provide webinars for special topics needed by your staff
Everbridge University Certification
- Everbridge MN Message Sender Certification course pulls together lessons and quizzes from on-demand training to prepare for the certification exam
- The certification exam is administered and scored by a third party testing service to assess the applicant’s knowledge of product features, product usage, and best practices
- Certified users are registered with Everbridge and receive a certificate to verify passing the exam and access to official logos to use in business materials and personal information
- Everbridge MN Message Sender Certification is part of Everbridge University On-Demand Training and is available without charge to Everbridge customers and partners