What is SMART?Notifications that are:
- Specific - Detailed alerts, geographies and stop start times.
- Map-driven - Visual weather and select targets using GIS maps and shapes.
- Automated - Deliver alerts to contacts and members automatically.
- Rules-based - Use rules to determine when a message should be triggered.
- Targeted - Deliver the right message to the right person automatically.
Everbridge Interactive Visibility and Everbridge Mass Notification become even more powerful with SMART® Weather Alerting.
- Employees, residents, and other key stakeholders are able to opt-in to receive weather alerts based on any number of addresses or locations over multiple contact paths through the Everbridge Member Portal.
- Precise, meteorologist-drawn maps to select and contact recipients in areas affected by weather.
- Weather alerts can be set up to send automated broadcasts to specialized teams, such as emergency managers or business continuity teams.
- Automatically send out broadcasts to all affected recipients in an impact area for highly time-sensitive alerts, such as tornado warnings.
- Access to more than 100 different types of the most accurate and location-specific weather and severe weather alerts.
- Timely, accurate weather warnings.
- Only recipients in affected locations will be contacted when weather affects their area.
- Unparalleled weather warning insight.
- Alert delivery follows Everbridge’s philosophy of “target the individual, not the device” and escalates alerts through a number of contact paths, including mobile, until the recipient confirms receipt.
- Improved ability to protect and serve your constituents.
- Quickly put location-based warnings in the right hands, in real-time, enabling more informed decisions.
- Reduced time to notification, improving each individual’s ability to take necessary precautions.