BURLINGTON, Mass. August 6, 2015 — Everbridge, a leading global provider in unified critical communications, continues its commitment to delivering a robust platform and comprehensive suite of applications for enterprise critical communications. The Everbridge Summer Release (2015) features enhancements to the Everbridge global platform, as well as new integrated applications and capabilities for Secure Mobile Communications and Collaboration, IT Alerting and Community Engagement. The new enhancements respond to the evolving communication challenges facing corporations, hospitals and governments by improving their ability to automate critical communication processes through a single, unified platform.
“The latest launch of the Everbridge Suite is reflective of our dedication to improving our solution–from the core platform, all the way up to our full-suite of critical communication applications,” said Imad Mouline, CTO of Everbridge. “Whether our customers need to communicate globally or locally, to a broad audience, large volume or just a select group of colleagues, our platform and applications provide the security, scalability and reliability to deliver contextual communications on any scale.”
With the Summer Release, Everbridge continues to build on its global infrastructure for enterprise critical communications. Through continued collaboration with customers to meet their communication requirements, the new release features our regular platform performance, scalability and reliability improvements, as well as:
- Improved access controls, password management and security configurability
- Animated radar and satellite functionality via SMARTWeather tool
- Validation from new federal agencies, including: Designation and certification under the SAFETY Act (Support Anti-terrorism by Fostering Effective Technology). Pursuant to the SAFETY Act, the designation and certification provides legal liability protections to both Everbridge and our customers in the event of technology failures during a DHS declared terrorist attack. Everbridge is currently in the process of achieving compliance with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, or FedRAMP. FedRAMP is a United States government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
Everbridge’s enterprise applications are secure, easy to deploy, and leverage the scale of the unified critical communications platform. The Summer Release features new applications, as well as upgrades to existing capabilities, delivering contextual communications during all types of critical business and emergency events.
- IT Alerting: Improved integration options via Everbridge Open provide new and configurable alerting options supporting the help desk’s single “pane of glass” during a critical IT incident. The IT Alerting Integrations, including IT Service Management and Application Performance Monitoring integrations, are supported through an ecosystem of solutions, as well as an off-the-shelf connector with ServiceNow. In addition, the solution features improved automation, advanced multi-thread escalation and flexible scheduling and shift management.
- Secure Messaging: The Everbridge secure messaging and mobile applications are now integrated into the Everbridge Suite to further support collaborative and secure communications in hospitals (HipaaBridge), and provide an alternative way for security-conscious organizations and their employees to communicate and share non-public information with their customers and colleagues (SecureBridge). The applications now further leverage the enterprise-scale Everbridge platform, including:
- Access to an administrator dashboard to manage users, perform remote wipes and access encrypted messages;
- Reporting and usage analytics to measure user interactions;
- Improved contact management; and
- Easy-to-use web client for use on desktops
- Community Engagement: Announced last week, Everbridge’s new Community Engagement application is an integral part of the Summer 2015 release vision and the evolution of the company’s emergency communications capabilities. Designed to help local governments and law enforcement build strong, transparent relationships with the communities that they serve, the new solution increases the reach of emergency management teams and expands community outreach to include keyword-based opt-ins; Facebook, Twitter and Google message distribution; and access to Nixle community resident opt-ins.
- Community engagement includes the OneBridge mobile app—a free, new web and mobile application that allows residents to opt in to receive public safety information from official Everbridge and Nixle agencies. Residents can also use OneBridge to communicate with their neighbors to create a stronger and more engaged community.
Mobile App Rebranding
Also, as part of the Summer 2015 release, Everbridge has rebranded its family of mobile apps:
- ManageBridge: manage notifications (formerly Mobile Manager)
- ContactBridge: receive notifications (formerly Mobile Member)
- HipaaBridge: secure messaging for healthcare (formerly HipaaChat)
- SecureBridge: secure messaging for businesses
For more information on the Everbridge Unified Critical Communications suite, please visit: https://www.everbridge.com/products/everbridge-platform/.
Everbridge is a leading unified critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes that need to reach the right people for immediate action, collaboration, and decision-making. Connecting millions of people and internet-connected devices, the company provides reassurance that secure, compliant messages are delivered, locally and globally, received and responded to, no matter the recipient’s location. Everbridge is based in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, https://www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.