How do I know if my employees are safe or need assistance?
With an increasingly mobile workforce, distributed teams and large campuses, the traditional approach of physical security alone cannot by itself keep people safe. Everbridge Safety Connection™ helps businesses and organizations quickly locate and communicate with their people who may be in harm's way.
Keep people safe and informed
Keep People Informed
All the Power of Mass Notification
PLUS the location intelligence to:
- Know who is in the building and communicate with them in case of location-based emergencies.
- Automate communications and collaboration for mustering purposes and evacuation plans.
- Automate evacuation rostering during emergencies.
- Target outreach via SMS text, voice, mobile app, digital signage or desktop alerts.
- Use the SOS Application to immediately send a message to your team containing your current location.
Everbridge supports our global security team by integrating dynamic employee location information from our building access controls and travel systems with the Everbridge critical communications platform. This enhances our ability to take accountability for our employees’ safety and enables us to reach them on their preferred device with the most relevant information during local or international emergencies.
Being able to tailor messages to only identified areas on a map rather than just sending out the message across the entire population, and being able to respond to situations appropriately based on customer communication is so helpful. It allows us a lot of flexibility and saves us a lot of time.
Locate people in harm's way
Manually keeping track of employee locations when they are traveling or moving between buildings and campuses takes too long when minutes matter.
Automatically keep employee locations current even when they are traveling or moving between buildings and campuses. Aggregate location data from:
- Access control and badging systems like Lenel, Tyco and S2.
- Wired and wireless network access points like Cisco.
- Office hoteling systems like Dean Evans.
- Corporate travel management systems like Concur.
- Medical and Security assist providers like International SOS.
Private Incident Zones
Automatically send multi-modal alerts to people who enter a geo-fenced area with an active event. Easily reach people who may have just arrive at a location and were not sent previous alerts.
Simply draw a polygon or use an existing shape to create a geo-fence. If any of your contacts enter the geo-fence, they will receive the Incident Zone notification through all the delivery methods (voice, SMS, email or push notifications) specified in the Incident Zone notification.
It’s life-saving equipment. What price can you put on life safety?
Well, we’re a very mobile workforce, with employees traveling all over the world to care for our patients, so making sure that everyone stays safe, no matter what part of the world they’re in, is very important. Reaching them across all devices and getting ahead of incidents is why we rely on critical communication services.
Mobile SOS Application
The SOS mobile app changes your smartphone into a secret bodyguard when you’re not safe.
- Stay safe when travelling.
- Stay informed of company alerts.
- Stay connected when working alone or remotely.
- See something...Say something.
- Employee Safety
- One page notification and one-click sending
- Multi-point location data
- Locate people in buildings
- Global Ready
Quickly assess which employees may be in harm's way.
Answers questions like:
- Are my employees safe?
- Which employees need help?
- Who else from my company is on their way there?
Set up notification templates with predetermined contact lists and pre-defined messages for faster communications in a crisis. Easily notify contacts and/or manage contact data across multiple distributed data stores and groups from a single access point.
Aggregate location data from multiple systems including access control, network access, travel itineraries and ContactBridge to get the most accurate view of who may be in harm's way.
Identify which employees are assigned to work in a specific building but may be working in a different building on campus.
Personalize your reach to a global audience by broadcasting messages globally, in any language and localize communication with multilingual text to-speech support. Send notifications with customized caller ID’s so that the number is local and familiar to the call recipient. Store your data locally and securely in your country of preference and comply with the regulatory requirements of that locale.