Description of the Services
Everbridge currently provides users with online software as a service applications and associated services that comprise a critical event management solution (collectively, the " Services"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including any new Services, will be subject to the TOU.
What You Must Do to Use the Services
To use the Services, you must obtain access to (a) the Internet either directly or through devices that access Web-based content, or (b) a standard touch-tone telephone, and pay any service fees associated with such access. Everbridge is not responsible for providing any equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet or the telephone system, including a computer, telephone or other access device.
Your Registration Information Must be Accurate, Current and Complete
In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and those who you may wish to contact (each, a "Contact") using the Services (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you authorize us to do so, your Contacts will be allowed access to their personal Registration Data to make modifications or changes. If you or any Contact provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Everbridge has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, you understand that any notifications sent via Everbridge Services and solutions may not reach the intended Contact.
Your Conduct (External User Rules of Behavior) When Using Everbridge Services
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to use of the Services:
- You must comply with Everbridge’s Acceptable Use Policy (hyperlink to https://www.everbridge.com/company/legal/acceptable-use-policy/) when accessing and using all Everbridge Services.
- You may designate up to the number of users (each, an "Authorized User") under your account, which corresponds to the level of Services you are receiving from Everbridge, and you may provide and assign access and passwords to such Authorized Users. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your access number(s), password(s), and account number(s).
- You will be responsible for all electronic communications, including account registration and other account holder information, email and financial, and other data ("Electronic Communications") entered through or under your access number(s), password(s) or account number(s). Everbridge will act as though any Electronic Communications it receives under your access number(s), password(s) or account number(s) will have been sent by you.
- You agree immediately to notify Everbridge if you become aware of any loss or theft or unauthorized use of any of your access number(s), password(s) and/or account number(s).
- You will not use any Everbridge Services for any purpose that is unlawful, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene or threatening;
- You may not impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity when using Everbridge Services.
- You may not knowingly post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
- You will not in any way express or imply that any opinions contained in your Electronic Communications are endorsed by Everbridge, or that the accuracy of any facts or circumstances described in your Electronic Communications have been verified by Everbridge, and you authorize Everbridge to attach a legend to any Electronic Communication sent via Everbridge solutions to this effect.
- You may not use Everbridge Services in any way for sending Spam. Spam is unsolicited email directed to people not personally known to you, including but not limited to junk mail, chain letters or other unsolicited bulk email, commercial or otherwise or any email sent that Everbridge reasonably believes constitutes Spam, based on applicable laws and industry practices.
- You must not process U.S. classified national security information on any system at Everbridge for any reason.
- You must ensure that sensitive information entered into Everbridge systems is restricted to team members on a need-to-know basis.
- You must not establish any unauthorized interfaces between systems, networks, and applications owned by Everbridge.
All Everbridge products are trademarks of Everbridge, Inc. in the USA and other countries including Everbridge™, Critical Event Management™, Safety Connection™, Community Engagement™, Visual Command Center™, Crisis Commander™, CareConverge™, ManageBridge™, EngageBridge™, HipaaBridge™, SecureBridge™. Interactive Visisbility™, Nixle™.