Every day, operational issues impact productivity and revenue, cause production slowdowns, delay responses to time-sensitive issues, impact client satisfaction, and require tracking for compliance purposes. Everbridge Incident Management allows organizations to automate their communications processes according to preconfigured rules decreasing costly human errors and reducing mean-time-to-resolution for critical response teams while still capturing required compliance information.
Simple to use drop-down menus automate incident communications and built-in logic ensures information is automatically distributed to designated individuals quickly and efficiently – via landline, email, text messaging, fax, mobile device, pager, and more. Real-time reporting and audit trail capabilities enable your personnel to quickly and easily communicate, report and remedy business interruptions based on incident type, location and severity. Highly configurable and customizable, Everbridge Incident Management automates an organization’s current response plan for any incident type, in any industry.
- Automated, template-driven communications. Simply select incident type, fill in the required information and the notification is sent to a pre-defined list of recipients.
- Extensive incident communication tracking. Everbridge Incident Management provides real-time reporting and creates an audit trail for all journal and note entries along with outbound notifications and acknowledgements by response personnel for compliance purposes.
- Highly customizable. Everbridge Incident Management can be configured to fit the needs of any organization with separate communications plans by location, line of business or facility. The system seamlessly handles updates and escalations according to your existing response procedure for any incident.
- Increased Visibility. Since incidents are often not isolated and frequently have a cascading effect, the Everbridge Incident Management solution has been designed to manage multiple incidents in parallel and report on incident status using real-time dashboards.
- Location Aware. Identify the location of the closest available resources or responder with the skill set needed to solve the problem.
- Respond quickly and reduce the mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) for incidents by automating the communications aspects of playbooks/runbooks and providing responders with the critical incident information.
- Send consistent, error-free, and complete messages for the same incident every time to responders and stakeholders.
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements by providing a consolidated report of all incident information in a format that facilitates lessons-learned analysis.
- Increase transparency for executives and managers with real-time incident dashboards showing incident status and duration so managers can allocate the appropriate resources to problems in real-time.
- Improve productivity of the Control Center and Operations by enabling key personnel to focus on incident resolution rather than manual notification and reporting.
- Reduce human error in incident communications by requiring specific for each incident and using pre-defined notification procedures.
- Increases incident visibility with real-time reporting capabilities that allow you to track communications of the incident lifecycle from its beginning to resolution.
- Reach the right response team by removing the guess-work of who to call and using built-in logic of who needs to respond based on the type of incident.
- Reduce maintenance headaches with our hosted Software-as-a-Service model that provides faster message delivery and does not require the installation of hardware, software or phone lines.
- Faster Response. Minimize downtime and lost productivity by automating the communications plan and reducing the time it takes to notify response team of operational incidents.
- System alerts. Integrate with monitoring systems to intelligently send alerts based on network activities to specific responders.
- Required Resourcing. Communicate with response teams to determine availability, resource requirements or escalation requirements.
- Response Coordination. Coordinate response and recovery through real-time communications and conference-calling capabilities
- Compliance Tracking. Document each step of the incident response in real-time for compliance purposes.
- Reduce Errors. Eliminate the ability for employees to make errors in communication or send unapproved communications.
- Location Aware. Identify the location of the closest available resources or responder with desired skill set or criteria.
- Critical operations. Mobilize response teams rapidly, continuously coordinate with other groups or organizations, report ongoing status to key managers.
- Alarm notifications. Integrate security systems, smoke detectors, weather alerts, and other operational alarms to instantly relay critical information to the appropriate response personnel without human intervention.
- Quiet alerts. In the event of unauthorized access to the physical plant or property, quickly and quietly notify facility personnel without alerting the intruder.
- Control center management. When the pressure is on in the control center, provide personnel with an easy-to-use interface with simple drop-down menus and built-in response paths, facilitating speed of response and greatly reducing human error.
- Instant conferencing. Rapidly convene local management or global teams on-the-fly using an instant conference bridge that places outbound calls and immediately connects participants.
- NOC/SOC continuity. Instantly & securely notify targeted groups of personnel to speed response to system outages, denial of service attacks, security breaches, network failures, and operational issues.
- Scheduling voids: Fill staffing shortages based on skills, certification or any criteria you need.
- Code alerts: Cut the time it takes to issue and respond to yellow, red, pink, and black code alerts and more.
- STEMI alerts: Notify emergency room personnel, cardiac catheterization laboratory technicians, and cardiologists faster to ensure patients receive life-saving treatment more quickly.
- Crisis team activation: Assemble emergency response teams and alert public law enforcement agencies to situation.
- First-responder dispatch: Dispatch security to respond to incidents.
- Pipeline safety: Safely manage system tests required by PHMSA and other key agencies automatically notifying impacted groups when conducting hydro-testing of pipelines, mock drills, or inspections.
- Nearest Resource: Send notifications based on lists or GIS location to determine the nearest field resource available to fix machinery issues, handle a regulatory inspection, or investigate a pipeline issue.