Adds More Than 500 New Customers and Sends More Than One Billion Messages
BURLINGTON, Mass., February 2, 2016 —Everbridge, a global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions, extended its corporate momentum in 2015. Over the course of the year, the company added over 500 new customers and strengthened its unified critical communications platform. The company’s solutions and thought leadership continue to drive success across business continuity, critical IT communications, community engagement and clinical communications.
Throughout 2015, Everbridge improved the scalability, security and performance of its SaaS-based critical communications platform, as the company sent over one billion messages to more than 200 countries and territories. In addition, Everbridge maintained its strong position in emergency notification services, while continuing to unveil new and enhanced solutions to automate critical communications processes for Mass Notification™, Incident Management™, Community Engagement™, IT Service Alerting, Secure Messaging and the Internet of Things.
“2015 was a significant year for the Everbridge team as we launched innovative enterprise applications, forged key, strategic partnerships, generated significant industry recognition, and increased the overall resiliency of our core platform to further exceed customer expectations,” said Jaime Ellertson, CEO of Everbridge. “For this year and beyond, we are dedicated to accelerating our global growth by expanding into new markets, product areas, and distribution channels.”
2015 corporate milestones included:
- New Customer Deployments: Everbridge added over 500 new corporate, healthcare and government customers in 2015. Some of these included:
- Corporate: Choice Hotels International Services Group, East West Bank, Cardtronics, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Transportation: BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina; Highlands Regional Medical Center; Santa Barbara County, California; City of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; University of Maryland – College Park; Miami International Airport
- Employee Growth: Everbridge added over 100 new employees in 2015, including key additions to the leadership team: CFO, Ken Goldman; Managing Director of EMEA, Nick Hawkins; and General Counsel, Elliot Mark. The company also moved into larger headquarters in Burlington, Mass.
- Strategic Alliances: Everbridge forged and expanded strategic partnerships with Federal Signal, IDV Solutions, MetricStream, AirWatch, Braxos, BroadBlast, Wyless and other key solution providers in emergency communications, business continuity and enterprise mobility. The company also continued to expand technology integrations with leading ITSM solutions, including ServiceNow and BMC Remedy.
- Certification and Training: Everbridge University reached new milestones in 2015, as the complimentary educational resource delivered more than 500,000 training lessons and certified over 1,000 individuals.
“Everbridge has the critical combination of global reach, reliability, security and scale that enterprises require for their critical communication needs today and in the future,” said Imad Mouline, CTO of Everbridge. “We are excited to continue helping our customers leverage our unified critical communications platform to optimize their business processes, safeguard resources and prioritize the safety of people.”
Additional platform and product milestones included:
- Platform Performance: Driven by customer demand, the Everbridge unified critical communications platform sent over one billion messages in 2015, initiating a new communications broadcast every few seconds. On average, the platform sent over 30 messages per second.
- Product Growth: New innovative applications were launched in 2015, including:
- Intelligent Profiles™: Integrating physical access control systems data with multi-factor location awareness data from travel, network and access systems to rapidly find and communicate with employees during disruptive events, mustering or other emergency situations.
- Community Engagement™: Merging emergency management with community outreach to provide local governments with a unified solution to connect residents to public safety resources and neighbors. In 2015, Everbridge grew its Community Engagement opt-in platform to over 2.5 million people.
- HipaaBridge™: Supporting care team collaboration and a “Connected Hospital™” by enabling real-time, secure communications that support improvements in clinical workflows.
- SecureBridge™: Designed for corporations, enabling employees and customers to securely communicate via text, voice and video, including facilitating compliance with FINRA.
- Security and Compliance: Everbridge achieved S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) SAFETY Act Designation and Certification in 2015. The designation provides Everbridge with the highest level of liability protection available under the SAFETY Act and similarly protects our customers from legal liability claims arising from acts of terrorism, as contemplated by the SAFETY Act.
- Everbridge also announced that it is in the process of working to achieve Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) compliance. FedRAMP is a United States government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
Everbridge is a global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, the Everbridge platform enables customers to quickly and reliably deliver the right message and reach the right people, on the right device, in the right location, at the right time. Utilizing sophisticated communications technologies, Everbridge has the ability to deliver and verify messages in near real-time to more than 100 different communication devices, in over 200 countries and territories, in multiple languages – all simultaneously. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles, with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.