Everbridge Partners with NC4 to Deliver Global Threat Assessment and Critical Communications
Glendale, CA, March 27, 2014 – Everbridge, the leader in Unified Critical Communications, has partnered with NC4 to deliver Interactive Visibility: Threat View; a fully integrated threat assessment solution. Threat View combines the world-class risk assessment intelligence of NC4 Risk Center™ with Everbridge’s Unified Critical Communication Suite and global reach, empowering organizations to respond to risks and improve resiliency.
Threat View integrates with Everbridge’s Unified Critical Communication Suite to merge predictive, real-time risk intelligence with mass notification, situational intelligence, GIS targeting, and incident management. Users will leverage this comprehensive tool to monitor threats, avoid risk escalation and communicate effectively during disruptive events. This solution brings to market a unique combination and level of risk assessment, mitigation, response, and communication.
“It is incredibly rewarding and beneficial to partner with a like-minded company such as NC4. The company’s commitment to real-time threat information and actionable intelligence mirrors our dedication to providing the most comprehensive, innovative, and global solutions for enterprise critical communications,” said Jaime Ellertson, Chairman & CEO of Everbridge. “We are excited to formally announce this partnership and to execute on our shared vision.”
Threat View enables organizations to:
- Access NC4 Risk Center global threat assessment information from within the Everbridge interface
- Establish alerts based on proximity, severity, and type of NC4 Risk Center incident
- Visualize on a map active alerts with proximity to Everbridge contacts
- Quickly communicate with potentially impacted contacts using map-based targeting
- Rapidly notify contacts in the surrounding area using phone, email, SMS text, and mobile push notifications
- Identify missing employees and employees in need with real-time polling
- Provide ongoing situation updates to executives as an incident progresses
- Assemble and collaborate with response team members instantly using ‘one-click’ conference calls
”We are thrilled to be working with Everbridge to bring a solution to market that will revolutionize the way real-time global threat information is delivered to the community,” remarked Jim Montagnino, President and CEO of NC4. “This new capability will significantly enhance the method in which critical information can be targeted and disseminated.”
Everbridge and NC4 will provide demonstrations of Threat View at this year’s DRJ: Spring World 2014 conference. Attendees can stop by booth 301 to learn more about the partnership and receive a product demo. For more information on Threat View, please visit: https://www.everbridge.com/solutions/interactive-visibility-threat-view-powered-nc4/