Everbridge Solidifies Leadership in Critical Communications with Record Growth in 2013
Glendale, Calif. – March 6, 2014 – Everbridge, the leader in critical communication solutions, today announced record 2013 customer growth of over 40% and sales growth of over 30%. In 2013, Everbridge added 480 new customers around the world. In the fourth quarter alone, Everbridge achieved a record pace of customer acquisition, attaining 150 new clients, including some of the largest and well known financial services, retail, airlines and telecommunications companies in the world.
Customers also leveraged Everbridge across more business processes, increasing their spend on software and services 95% year over year. In addition to direct sales channels, Everbridge’s worldwide partner program generated record sales contributions from channel partners.
The company’s corporate momentum reflects growing awareness of the importance of effective communication during both emergency and operational incidents. From January to December, Everbridge customers sent over 1 million broadcasts, reaching more than 50 million contacts.
“In 2013, as organizations increasingly sought to implement a proactive approach to critical communications, our company achieved several key milestones and grew at an explosive rate,” said Jaime Ellertson, CEO, Everbridge. “Simply put, it was our best year yet, and we look forward to continuing to accelerate corporate growth and product innovation on a global scale.”
Additional highlights for 2013 include:
- The launch of the first Unified Critical Communication Suite
- The introduction of a next generation Incident Management solution, enhanced secure messaging capabilities, and new hail and lightning alerts
- Multiple product enhancements, and improvements to Everbridge’s industry-best mobile functionality, including the ability to launch, manage, and analyze critical communications from any mobile device, regardless of operating system
- Integration with the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA)
- Recognition as Best Mass Notification System at the GSN 2013 Border Security Awards (Platinum award)
- The appointment of David Flower as Senior Vice President of Europe and Middle East, reflecting Everbridge’s commitment to global expansion
- The launch of the first Situational Intelligence Network to improve organization-to-organization connectivity in emergencies