IT INCIDENT RESPONSE AUTOMATION
Enterprise IT Alerting
Gain Full Visibility and Control of Your Orchestrated IT Incident Response
The 2020 Cost of Data Center Outages report from the Ponemon Institute quantifies the mean cost of an unplanned data center outage at slightly more than $8,662 per minute. And the biggest opportunity to reduce the overall length of an outage and associated costs is to optimize IT incident communications.
Everbridge’s Workflow Designer which accelerates the operational response to critical incidents by automating the actions and activities associated with the corresponding business processes.
Everbridge’s Smart Orchestration Cockpit provides:
- A self-service, drag & drop based Graphical User Interface to define and monitor workflows
- A wide variety of ready to use workflow components such as computer processes, conditional nodes, human activities.
- Out of the box best practice packs including incident templates, communication plans, runbook, batch tasks
- Built-in connectors for a wide variety of IT applications system monitoring, SIEM, APM, NPM, DevOps, event correlation tools, BCM, ITSM system such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC Remedy, and collaboration tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, WebEx teams
Locate and Contact the Right People Anytime, Anywhere
- Automatically identify who should respond for immediate response
- Use pre-built message templates for error-free communications tailored to the different stakeholders
- Quickly assemble war rooms with 1-click, pin-less smart conference bridges and ChatOps rooms
- Use local caller ID in all countries for highest engagement
Never Miss a Critical Alert
- Workforce on-call scheduling to know who’s available at all times
- Automatically send multi-channel alerts until acknowledged
- Automatically escalate alerts until acknowledgement
- Self-service calendar and notification management for best efficiency
Fix Issues Faster
- Use workflow automation to execute the known-issue remediation plan
- Create multi-tool integrated steps to build end-to-end resolution plans
- Approve changes from your mobile device for faster execution
Continuously Improve Response Team Efficiency
- Track and record all response activities
- Analyze performance by team, by area, by type
- Keep track of resolution activities and conversations for compliance and post-mortem
Consolidate Your Notification and Alerting Solutions onto the Leading Enterprise Platform
- Leverage the best reliability and availability service levels to ensure alerts are sent
- Gain the highest levels of security certification and data protection
- Rely on a platform that can meet current and future requirements
- Resolve IT incidents faster
- Reduce unplanned IT work
- Eliminate alert fatigue
- Increase accountability and reduce frustration
- Streamline incident response across Service, Security, Dev and BC/DR Ops
What Does Everbridge IT Alerting Do?
IT alerting automates and streamlines the way IT communicates during major IT incidents to resolve issues faster and minimize their impact on the business. It provides consistent messages to the right IT experts and keeps all stakeholders and impacted customers informed on resolution progress.
Key Features of Enterprise IT Alerting
Does your IT team still use a manual process to identify who is on call? IT Alerting helps you track who is on-call on each team, and alert the right people based on the type of incident, time of day, skill set required and location.
Identify in real time the right teams and personnel based on who’s on-call, location, skillset, and more. Smart Routing technology offers multi-criteria based identification and on-call scheduling to identify the right teams and individuals to engage. Automated escalation will kick in if people don’t acknowledge in a timely manner.
The technology gives a way to send 1-click invitation to join a collaboration channel as part of the targeted notification.
- Smart Conferencing
- ChatOps Collaboration
Rapidly define and deploy a business process, including orchestration, and integration to a specific endpoint application for change, problem, and incident management
- Define escalation rules based on negative acknowledgment and time thresholds
- Determine which teams to engage based on type of critical event and business process
- Launch complex response and notification scenarios to communicate and collaborate across teams, stakeholders and end-users
- Automatically launch, monitor, and record conference bridges based on incident severity or business process
Self-Integration Platform (IPaas)
|Le connecteur API offre un moyen simple et flexible d’intégrer des évènements et alertes depuis une variété d’outils tiers, comme les billetteries, les centres d’assistance, la gestion des systèmes informatiques, les systèmes de corrélation d’évènements, la gestion des opérations informatiques, les solutions APM, etc. Ces évènements sont transformés en incidents Everbridge par la méthode de la logique conditionnelle.|
Interactive dashboards give visibility and insights into incident response across all areas of IT. Smart Analytics provides incident response trends which is available by group, time or type to help continuously improve processes and assist managers with resource planning and optimizing response times and SLAs. With interactive response timeline monitoring, and early warnings, businesses can proactively ensure adherence to the organizational service level objectives.
- Actively manage SLAs
- Manage team capacity
- Monitor group response performance
- Assess incident trends
Product Reviews – Hear from Your Peers
Video: Customer Perspective: Finastra
Chris Quinlan discusses how Everbridge’s IT Alerting solution improves Finastra’s response time and helps to mitigate the impact on the business.
White Paper: Digital Transformation in the New Normal: The Importance of Building Resilient Businesses
Learn the power of automation, and best ways to protect your people, assets, and data.
Case Study: Worldpay
Download this case study where Worldpay reduced the callout process to an average of 3 minutes, and automated the engagement of resources through integration with the CRM system utilizing Everbridge IT Alerting..