Spring Release Features Improved Secure Mobile Collaboration, Business Process Automation, IT Alerting Integrations, and Enhancements to Mass Notification
BURLINGTON, Mass., March 14, 2016 — Everbridge, a global provider of enterprise SaaS-based critical communications solutions, today announced the latest release of its next generation platform and applications. Everbridge’s Spring 2016 Release features mobility, collaboration, and interoperability enhancements that automate processes for information exchange to help keep people safe and businesses running.
“We are excited to unveil the dynamic new functionality and scalability in our Spring 2016 Release that can help organizations optimize business processes and prioritize safety,” said Imad Mouline, CTO of Everbridge. “The new release offers increased system performance and secure mobile, collaboration, and process enhancements designed to meet growing customer demands and support our next phase of growth.”
Automated and Secure Mobile Communications
The latest release of Everbridge’s Critical Communications Platform includes several applications and features designed to improve customers’ ability to exchange information, collaborate, and manage incidents while on-the-go:
- SecureBridge: Designed for corporations, the secure messaging application enables employees and customers to securely communicate via text, voice and video, around physical and cybersecurity incidents, in addition to facilitating compliance with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) standards.
- Mobile Incident Management: A new mobile application that enables customers to utilize Everbridge’s powerful Incident Management solution right from their mobile devices. The new capability allows organizations to automate communications based on predefined workflows and rules.
Improving IT Workflows and Incident Response
Everbridge’s IT Alerting solution allows IT team members to automate and escalate communications to the right resolvers during incidents and outages. The Spring 2016 Release includes:
- ITSM Integrations: IT Alerting is now integrated with BMC Remedy 8.1 and Remedyforce
- On-call Scheduling: Expanded support for advanced scheduling rotations, meaning users can now check schedules, make themselves unavailable temporarily and/or find a shift replacement from their mobile devices
- Mobile Incident Management: Users can trigger incident communications directly from ManageBridge, Everbridge’s native mobile application for enterprise notifications
- Template and Rule Management: More customizable incident templates and new rules to simplify complex runbook plans
Continued Support of the Connected Hospital™
The Spring 2016 Release allows Everbridge to continue to offer comprehensive solutions for a Connected Hospital, including improvements to its HipaaBridge™ secure messaging application. Connected to the Everbridge Platform, HipaaBridge enables secure care team collaboration for clinical and incident communications, facilitating workflow efficiencies. The latest features include:
- Directory Access: Users can now maintain their directories within the Everbridge contact database and are able to contact other clinicians, whether they have downloaded the HipaaBridge app or not
- Role-Based Messaging by Group: HipaaBridge now empowers users to find the right contact by identifying the code team they belong to, such as “surgery team”
- Contact Profiles: The latest release makes it easier to view a contact’s profile for more information, or to start a conversation with that contact
The combined new features and applications of the Spring 2016 Release are designed to enhance the overall functionality and flexibility of access to the Everbridge platform.
For more information on the Everbridge Spring 2016 Release, please visit: https://www.everbridge.com/products/everbridge-platform/.
Everbridge is a global provider of SaaS-based unified critical communications solutions. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, the Everbridge platform enables customers to quickly and reliably deliver the right message and reach the right people, on the right device, in the right location, at the right time. Utilizing sophisticated communications technologies, Everbridge has the ability to deliver and verify messages in near real-time to more than 100 different communication devices, in over 200 countries and territories, in multiple languages – all simultaneously. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles, with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, https://www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.