Safeguard the public before, during, and after
Warn, inform, and safeguard the public
Public safety leaders depend on the Everbridge Public safety solutions to pinpoint risk and enable real-time collaboration across teams and jurisdictions. Everbridge meets specific data and compliance requirements for countries around the world to keep people safe wherever they live, work, and visit.
- Receive early warnings on hyper-local weather feeds to detect and take action on impending threats
- Gain real-time visibility into developing situations to make educated decisions
- Integrate into other systems such as HR, IT, and CAD for a holistic view
- Mobilize a rapid coordinated response team
- Automate tasks and communications between systems to act quickly and reduce errors
- Reach the right people in an instant with secure messaging
- Communicate with the public through all available channels
- Leave no one behind through technology that can aid in evacuations or create two-way communication channels
- Gather critical information to quickly understand where help and resources are needed
Prepare for all hazards
Build plans to help protect the public from risk and prepare to act when a situation arises. Gain real-time visibility into developing situations and mobilize services quickly from a single pane of glass.
Mobilize and communicate instantly
Broadcast public warnings and alerts to reach your entire population in time to mitigate damage. Everbridge lets you communicate through multiple channels to share alerts, updates, and confirm the safety of people in an affected area.
Build resilient communities
Ensure everyone has equal access to the resources they need to be safe. Everbridge helps public authorities deploy integrated, multi-channel communications to reach people in different languages or with different communication needs.
More than 6,500 global customers use Everbridge
“Everbridge is a necessary tool for our campus safety and communications teams during events. I don’t know if they could do their jobs correctly without Everbridge.”
System Engineer, Azusa Pacific University
Greece adopts modern public warning solution
For a nationwide public warning solution to be effective, all aspects of the end-to-end process chain need to work together flawlessly. This whitepaper provides a high-level overview of the centralized Greek Public Warning Cell Broadcast solution.